- Angel City Chorale Press Info (5/16/2018)
- One World, Many Voices II – Spring 2018 Concert (3/8/2018)
- A New Home for Holidays – Holiday 2017 Concert (10/26/2017)
- Interactive – Spring 2017 Concert (3/30/2017)
- Bring On The Joy – Holiday 2016 Concert (10/26/2016)
- Angel City Chorale Turns 25 (3/13/2018)
- Here Come Amy’s Kids (3/13/2018)
- We Like the Island Manhattan (3/13/2018)
- A New Home for the Holidays – and a New Song of Hope. Angel City Chorale to debut “Hanukkah Lullaby” (11/7/2017)
- ACC’s NEW Home for the Holidays (10/26/2017)
- Interactive, an Imaginative and Multidimensional Spring Concert Event (4/6/2017)
- Bring on the Joy (11/21/2016)
- New Heights for Angel City Chorale: The Making of “Sogno di Volare” (11/9/2016)
- CinemaBlend: Watch America’s Got Talent’s Epic Cover Of Africa Blow Simon Cowell’s Mind (7/11/2018)
- Gold Derby: ‘America’s Got Talent’ choir Angel City Chorale will make you feel the rains down in Toto’s ‘Africa’ (7/10/2018)
- L.A. Times: An American scholar was killed in South Africa nearly 25 years ago. Today her legacy lives on through music (7/4/2018)
- Entertain Me By Michael Shinafelt (5/11/2016)
- BroadwayWorld: Angel City Chorale’s ‘Rhythm Planet’ Set for 6/4-5 (5/11/2016)
- California Tour & Travel (Review of Epic Concert) (7/17/2015)
- Valley Scene Magazine (Review of Epic Concert) (6/12/2015)
- Broadway World: Angel City Chorale to Perform Video Game, Film Music in ‘EPIC’ Concerts, 6/6-7 (4/24/2015)
Photos & Video
Click for a larger view. To download for media use, right-click and choose “Save Link As…”
Usage: Permission granted for use in a story about the Angel City Chorale, with attribution. For any other usage, please contact us.
Angel City Chorale
ACC is a multi-talented, multi-cultural group of 150+ men and women that truly reflects the spirit of Los Angeles, the city it calls home. Recognized for its signature blend of musical styles and commitment to community, Angel City Chorale strives to give back to the Los Angeles community through the gift of song, donations and volunteerism.
For more information on the choir, please see About ACC.
Usage: The ACC logo may only be used in connection with official Angel City Chorale events and stories. It may not be combined with other graphics or otherwise modified. Attribution is not required, but a link to https://angelcitychorale.org is appreciated.
Media Contacts: For story ideas, interviews, or other media needs, please contact Lynn Tejada, [email protected], 213-840-1201.